Tuesday, July 14, 2009

today

Hasil perahan otak Nliana pada 9:08 PM
salam...ape2 ntah la tajuk post kali ni...i met that guy yg always usha2 me during the orientation week with a gurl...i guess that gurl is his gf because he always with that gurl everywhere she goes...like people say"cm belangkas"...me really2 nk tergelak at that time because x padan ngan ade awek...de hati g nk usha2 org...hehehehehe...mcm2 ado yo...

then at the evening mamat ni call me...angin ribut pe la ntah...skali nk pnjm duwet...huhu...it does not that i dont wanna help him but it really show that he just remember me when he has problem...even he asked for a little amount of money but no way man!!!!!!im not your personal bank ok...it's not that i wanna be so mean but i think it's fair la kan...

and right now...im browsing the internet to search some info to do my research paper...thinking some ideas and also a good question to begin my paper...good luck

0 insan berkata-kata:

Any Message?

 

One Moment In Time Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review