Sunday, October 17, 2010

aku kah yang bersalah?

Hasil perahan otak Nliana pada 7:00 AM
I am crying




Ai tak tipu
Ai sangat sedih sebelum subuh tadi
Ai menangis teresak2
Ai menangis sampai tak boleh nak tidur semula
Ai menangis sampai bengkak dua2 belah mata ai
Nasib baik rumet ai balik
So, Ai can let it out
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wanna make him happy
I know he is sleepy at that time
And he said that he still ok
I only wanna make him happy
That's all
I really don't understand why he must say that word
I never think about that word when I said like that to him
Never and ever
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe I need to blame myself
Maybe my timing is wrong
I don't wanna blame him
It's not his fault
It's my fault
I was guilty in this case
I am really sorry
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He said after that
"cant sleep right now because someone pissed me off"
I know that someone is me
I really don't have any intention to make him upset
I really don't have any intention to break his heart
I just wanna make him happy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am sorry
I am not perfect
I have lots of weaknesses
I am very sorry that I've pissed yo off
I admit my mistake
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If only he know how much I miss him






0 insan berkata-kata:

Any Message?

 

One Moment In Time Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review